Monday, July 28, 2003

(Horoscopes)
Yes I'm one of those people that likes to read my horoscope. No, I'm not one of those that tries to live my life by them... But DAMN IT, give me something to go on! Stuff like this isn't going to help me at all if I can't make any sense of it! And this is from my weekly horoscope, not a daily one. What a bunch of crap yet nothing at the same time! Here it is:

Gemini - "This is an interesting week for a whole variety of reasons. Subtle shifts and changes bring variety to your daily experience. Mars, which is currently moving through the career sector of your chart becomes retrograde over the coming days, which means that your ability to get moving in the direction of your dreams now takes on a whole different dynamic. You may find that you are more interested in probing beneath the surface when it comes to ways to fulfill some of your wilder ambitions."

No comments: