Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Best of Craigslist: Can you handle this?

Obiviously, if you want to be a part of my life, you have to like cats, all the time. I keep the litter boxes clean and all my cats are fixed. They are not noisy and for the most part are people friendly. But they are always watching. Always watching. I close the door when I use the toilet now. Sometimes they speak to me, they think I can't hear them but I can. They are plotting. I know it. Eyes always following me. I don't even get to watch what I want on tv anymore. Wait...Ok, they're gone. Winky is the only one I trust. I've had him the longest and he would never turn on me, at least I don't think so. God bless you Winky. The other twelve are Judases. Sometimes I'm scared to come home, sometimes I'm scared to leave home. I don't feel like it's my home anymore, it belongs to them.

Holy crap! WTF? And that's only part of it...

Ok, well... ya know.. Cat's really are that way... I tried to think of a way to explain, but I think I'd risk sounding as nutty as the person that made that post, whether it's real or not.

No comments: