Wednesday, August 30, 2006

MySpace can eat a bag of dick - Chaos Vs. Cosmos

MySpace can eat a bag of dick - Chaos Vs. Cosmos:
"Yesterday I was reading about how the completely shit-ass design of MySpace is what gives them so much traffic (people need to click through 97 pages to do something they could do in one click on another site) and today I've added another reason to puke at the thought of that site. I keep getting e-mails from them that some skank named Jennifer has invited me to join her group 'Hot Videos' but since I can't do anything with the e-mail I have to go to the site to take action on it. Except even though I was on the site hours ago it's forgotten my cookie and I have to login again. Except it says 'you need to login to do that!' I need to login to login? OK, now, 3 pages later I'm logged in. And then I have to go home. And then I have to go to the mailbox. And then I have to go to the message. 6 pages later I finally get to this message and hit deny, to which I'm treated to a 'sorry, you can't do this because we suck and are having errors or the atari 2600 box this whole site is running on just got unplugged or something' bullshit error message. Basically it won't let me deny the message. I try again and again. I've now given MySpace about 20 page views trying to delete this spam. Finally I decide to just report it as spam instead, except I can't do that either because of the same error that says they can't deny the request. Worst. Site. Ever."
Awesome, I totally agree. Myspace has to be one of the worst things ever to happen to the internet.

No comments: