Friday, September 29, 2006

No, I can't fix your computer!

"In a world where the term "computer expert" can refer to many things, why do people assume that ALL people in the computer field can solve their computer problems?"

-Now, I am trained in fixing computer problems, it's what I started out doing.. but I found this quite funny. Partially because it's so true, and I get asked this kind of stuff all the time... But these days, most everyone has been using a computer for more than a year or two atleast... So there's no excuse for not knowing how to do something as simple as adding a printer! Oh and that floppy disk you can't get to work, it needs to be formatted not "formulated"! Seriously, one day someone came to me asking for help because they wanted to put some files on a disk but couldn't get it to work... and said "Yeah my daughter told me it needs to be formulated or something first.".

read more | digg story

No comments: